- Nana Ampadu
- AB Cresntil
- Kwabena Kwabena
- Kwesi Pee
- Nana Fynn
- Kofi B
- Ofori Amponsah
Hilife Connect is a National Theatre and Musician’s Union Collaborative Initiative which seeks to provide entertainment, business connect opportunities while staying in tune with our culture and authentic Ghanaian Hilife music. The monthly event will afford Corporate Ghana, Government Agencies and quasi Government organisations the opportunity to unwind, relax and get entertained while connecting with colleagues on a social level.
Setting & Set-up
Food and Beverages
Running a business, even an online business that’s not too big, can be a roller-coaster ride.
Exciting highs. Heart-breaking lows. And as we juggle responsibilities, fit all we have to do into a crowded and shrinking work day, shifting and adapting to a constantly changing playground, battling the effects of recessionary trends or hungry new competition, we experience stress.
If it keeps on accumulating, we start to feel the ill effects. Sagging enthusiasm. Frequent tiredness. Fading optimism. Bleaker outlook for the future. Even serious health problems.
Relaxing frequently has never been more important. Here are some reasons why.
* De-stress: Functioning under a constant burden of stress is like trying to fly an airplane with the wheels unlocked and the flaps down. There’s more ‘drag’ and greater resistance against which much of your energy is wasted.
* Get Creative: Your best ideas often pop-up when you’re most relaxed and in free thinking mode. While working under adverse conditions may provide an adrenaline surge to meet deadlines, it really isn’t a great way to spur creativity.
* Evaluate and Assess: Relaxing from time to time lets you spend some time reviewing your performance and seeing how well things are going. Do they need adjustment? Is some part out of balance? Are you doing what needs to be done? Should you delegate stuff? These answers are easier to find while you relax.
* Celebrate: Taking time in your hectic schedule to break away from work and rejoice in what you’ve accomplished can be a forceful drive to achieve even more. If you can’t do this daily, shoot for at least once a week. And if you can’t find something big to celebrate, why, revere the small ones!
* Rejuvenate: A short ‘vacation’ from the hustle and bustle of your typical work-day can help ignite the passion and excitement that got you started and fired you up in the early days, when running a business wasn’t so much a chore as a joyous adventure. Capture that spirit, in a small way, through relaxing breaks from the routine.